19th Annual YMCA Teen Character Awards
Use the tool-bar below to view, print or download your 19th Annual Teen Character Awards Nomination Form
Use the tool-bar below to view, print or download the 19th Annual Teen Character Awards questionnaire
Each nominee, once nominated, will be required to write a 500-600 word essay using the topics below: (each topic requires a minimum of 100 words)
- Write a brief autobiography, which includes your characteristics and general outlook on life.
- Select the most significant event in your life and discuss how it affected you.
- Briefly discuss your career goals, why you made this selection and how you hope to achieve them.
- Include your volunteer activities and number of hours served at each organization.
- Who has been most influential in developing your character and how have they done so.
- Tell us why you would make a good recipients of the YMCA Teen Character Award.