2020 will be remembered as an unpredictable and challenging year. We have all experienced unprecedented physical, emotional and economic stress. Yet, hope remains for brighter days ahead.
Each day at the YMCA, we find hope in meeting new challenges head-on by standing in the gaps to address the community's most pressing needs. But, we cannot do this work alone. We need your support to continue to:
- Provide, safe affordable child care for essential workers
- Distribute and deliver food and essential items to families who need it most
- Work with community partners to host blood drives
- Collaborate with schools and parents to provide safe spaces for students to study while parents work
- Work to make Catawba Valley inclusive for all
All of this work has a cost. Your end-of-year gift will make an immediate impact on the lives of children and families in our community.
The CARES Act allows you to write up to $300 off in cash donations on your 2020 tax return. Thanks for this provision, you can make a difference with a year-end cash donation to the YMCA and see the benefits during tax season.