Adrian L. Shuford Jr. YMCA
The Adrian L. Shuford Jr. YMCA is located in Conover, North Carolina. We're a full-service facility comprised of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment of nurturing the potential of children, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
Hours of Operation:
Mon–Thu: 5:00am – 9:00pm
Child Watch &
Kid ZONE Hours:
Ages: 6 wks - 11 years
Mon-Thu: 8:00am – 12:00pm
4:00pm – 8:00pm
Address & Phone
PO Box 280
1104 CONOVER BLVD E
Take the keys and open our house
march openhouse - March 15
- **Free** Event to Public
- Inflatables for the kids & Healthy snacks served
- Conrad the Crawdad appearance
Summer Camp Promotion
- Crafts & Games for the Kids
- Register for 6 camp weeks, get the 7th week free
- Field Trip Fee Waived on March 15
- **Free** Swim Lessons (11:00am – 1:00pm)
- Open swim and inflatable for families (1:00 pm – 3:00pm)
- Bench press competition (9am) and Blind Taste Test (10am).
Learn to to deals and steals that make shopping rewarding! General coupon strategies are discussed including where to best find coupons, how to organize and best ways to save using coupons. To register visit: www.lowesfoods.com/ and simply locate the link on the page and fill in the required information!!
come in like a lamb, go out like a lion
march Membership promotion
Let's flip March upside down. We will have you in LION shape before you know it. When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Join today and pay nothing until April 1st.
When you become a member of the YMCA, you're setting yourself on a lifelong journey of healthy spirit, mind and body.
New toys with new potential
These are exciting upgrades we are pleased offer our members from the funds we have raised from our capital campaign, not membership revenue. Here are details of our ongoing facility upgrades:
Splash Park: The final piece to the Adrian L. Shuford Jr. YMCA Capital Campaign will be a splash park! Take a look at these conceptual drawings and be prepared to bring your bathing suit Memorial Day 2014 when the park opens.
Gymnasium: No longer the gym you remember! Up fitted with a new gym floor, glass backboards, energy efficient lights and trendy paint from top to bottom!
The Best Steam Room in the country is open! Equipped with new tile from top to bottom, new sitting arrangement that has opened up the room greatly, new lighting that is NOT exposed to steam and the steam is powered by new steam generator called “Mr. Steam.”
See Nat Auten, Executive Director for details.
KIDS ARE OUR BUSINESS
PARENTS NIGHT OUT
Need some time away from your kids to get some chores done? Get those activities accomplished knowing that your child is in a fun, safe and caring environment.
FREE for Members!
Members age 4-12 years-old
6:00pm - 10:00pm (Must arrive by 6:30pm)
Friday, March 7, 14, 21, 28
Must RSVP to 828.464.6130 by the Wednesday prior